If you can't hear any sound on Todo Math, there may be several reasons. Please check the items below.
Check if the device is not on vibration mode.
If your device is set to vibrate, you may not hear any sound. Please make sure that the device you use is not set to vibration mode.
Check if the volume is not 0.
If the volume is set as 0 on your device, you may not hear any sound even if it is not on vibration mode. Change the volume setting on your device to make sure that the volume is not zero.
Check the setting of the background music on Todo Math.
You can turn the background music on or off on Todo Math. Please make sure that the setting of the background music is set to 'On'.
How to check the setting of the background music
- Open Todo Math app.
- Tap the 'Parents' button on the top left corner of the start screen.
- Please select the Settings tab of the Parents page.
- Check the background music under Main Settings.
- You can use the toggle button next to "Background Music" to turn the music on or off.
Check if the device is not on silent mode. (iOS Tablets only)
- Swipe the right screen of the tablet to enter the control center of a tablet.
- Check if the table is set to silent mode. If silent mode is on, the bell icon in the control center is red and a line is drawn.
- If silent mode is on, please turn it off.
In case App data have been modified
If the data in the app crashes while playing, it may not be able to make any sound temporarily. Shut down Todo math app completely, and then restart it.