Todo Math offers various levels to help you choose the level that best suits your child. The goals and descriptions of each level are as follows. Help your child enjoy learning by choosing the right level. By default, when you first create a learner, you are starting at level A.
On this level, you learn to count up to ten.
On this level, you learn numbers up to 20. You can do basic addition and subtraction. You can look at a shape and tell its name.
On this level, you learn to count up to 50. You can add and subtract within 20. You can read the clock.
1st Grade Basic
On this level, you learn numbers up to 100. You can add and subtract within 20. You can understand the concept of two-digit numbers.
1st Grade Mastery
On this level, you learn to add and subtract fluently. You can solve two-digit number problems. You can understand the basic concepts of measurement.
2nd Grade Basic
You can solve various word problems with numbers under 100.
Complete 2nd grade math practice
You can solve addition problems that add up to four numbers. You can understand the concept of place value and add and subtract numbers below 1000.
Advanced 2nd-grade and fundamental 3rd-grade level
You can learn and practice addition and subtraction of three-digit numbers without regrouping, explore the concept of fractions, and know the attributes of 3D shapes.
If you are unsure of the level that is right for your child, take a level test.
How to change level / take a level test
- Tap the 'Parents' button in the upper left corner of the start screen.
- Go to Learner's Progress at the bottom of the Profile tab, and tap on the level button of the child whose level you want to test.
- When Your Profile for editing appears, tap the level button under Skill Level.
- You can change the level here.
- Tap on the Level Finder button at the top right corner.
- Select the desired level in the level test screen and start the test.
- Based on the results of the test, we recommend the level appropriate for your child.